After last week’s article I simply had to publish some more things here on the blog… The trip was awesome. We had a super nice time in our airbnb — and of course even more outside!
1. STAY. When traveling with friends it is often more practical to book one apartment for all. We were six people, so staying at this airbnb was an optimal choice. It is well located, luminous and clean!
2. BROWSE. The street near of Livraria Lello, ‘Galeria de Paris’is fascinating by day and night. Its market on Saturday morning offers a wide range of handmade products as well as local things.
3. EXPERIENCE. When in Porto, one can’t miss wine tastings. Located in the Castelo at the Vila Nova de Gaia, the tour by Graham’s Port Lodge has been our highlight. Imagine that, Port wine tasting with cheese and chocolate, stunning sunny view above the city inclusive.
We had a blast, I’m definitely looking forward for another trip there.
Check out my entries on Instagram about the places we experienced and visited:
– Day 1 review at the Galeria de Paris, O’ Diplomata brunch and sushi restaurant Dixo’s Kitchen
– Day 2 review at Early Made next to Rosa Et Al Townhouse, the vintage concept store PATCH as well as late brunch at Zenith.
Wishing you a good week! xx