One curated selection of the things I liked in August 16′. Be sure that some of them won’t be one-shot stories. Really enthusiastic about the coming days and weeks.
From the left to the right:
1. Ace & Jig‘s new items are to die for. Their style is immediately recognizable, the simplicity of the fabrics and the shapes just makes it. On my wish list, either a coat or a dress. Or maybe a pants. Well, I’d be glad with any piece from them.
2. Started to work for the new digital window display STORES & GOODS. The platform features the best shopping addresses, first from Zurich. Will tell you more about it soon!
3. Kenzo World just launched its new fragrance, have to say I have no clue about the scent. But the video tastes singular. Like it or not, it’s… special. Still searching for the right word. Weird. Surprising. Fun?!.
4. Ice cream baby! Matcha, straciatella, c’est tout.
5. Eclectic interiors with hints of green. Some plants and a huge suspended lamp made from glass. Love it. Via planetedeco.fr.
By the time you read these lines, I’ll be just arrived in Paris. Ready for the Who’s Next and Maison & Objet. As usual, you’ll see more impressions on Instagram.
À bientôt, V